Once again picture editors from The Guardian curates a collection of their hand picked photographs for the day. Some of which evokes so much feeling and portrays so much more depth in the realism they originate from. I would definitely hope you folks would go to their link here for more of the photographs. Again, credits to the photographers and the picture editors from The Guardian.
• Mumbai, India: A man waits for customers to sell candy floss at the Mahim fair
• Mansura, Egypt: People inspect destruction following a car bomb explosion
• Britanny, France: A man walks in a flooded street in Morlaix
• Tacloban, Philippines: A boy with a Santa Claus mask sits on a pedicab among debris left from typhoon Haiyan
• Bethlehem, West Bank: Pilgrims pray inside the grotto where Christians believe the Virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ in the Church of the Nativity
• Aviemore, Scotland: Eve Grayson, a reindeer herder feeds the Cairngorm reindeer herd in a blizzard