Some might call this a gimmick but I think its a really cool item to have. Known as a Smart Ring, this accessory tracks your mood and feelings. It then converts and displays it, allowing your to further understand your current state of mind and emotions. This is a powerful depiction of your current mood and might just help to get you more aware through adjustments. Started by Finnish company Moodmetric, it intends to read your emotions and transmit the information to your personal smartphone.
What it does is to tap on a biometric sensor that would feel andsense your current feelings and immediately updates your phone through Bluetooth. So you get a better picture of what are your mood graphs in a day. Powerful mechanism to let you understand yourself better and make the necessary adjustments.“It tracks your emotion levels and reactions. It measures the small changes in your skin which come from the autonomous nervous system reactions which can tell you about your emotional state”.
Niina Venho, COO of Moodmetric
From a digital perspective, we have witness quite a hand full of such ads. These ideas somehow never fail to make me smile. I actually like the effort of bringing something to live especially when it is done using simple easy approaches. A creative execution from BBR Saatchi, Israel. We see how Ford Explorer can easily communicate its innovation in 3 very interactive print to digital execution. Always good to have more of these ads around isnt it?
This article from digitaltrends leaves me wondering if Kickstarter is starting to get diluted with weird projects, almost like a dumping ground of ideas. But this idea, a flexible casing for the notorious case for bending iPhones is one that intrigued me. At least we now have a solution for it? This new parody attempts to rectify the problem by being a flexible yet protective case to your phone. Bendifone, an accessory that seeks to protect your iPhone is started by Amberlee Donahue of Marietta. I love how she describes the Bendifone will bend together with your iPhone almost seamlessly. Check out more of this article at digitatrends here.
Hah! Are you a fan of the Star Wars franchise? To all you geeks out there, heres a really cool speaker. Check out this iHome Death Star Bluetooth Speaker. Personally i think its a very interesting set to place at home. Im a true Lego fan and have been collecting Lego Star Wars and of course, the iconic Lego Death Star. But I really did not expect to see the iHome Death Star Speaker, which exceeded my expectations for nice display piece. Here are the specs from thinkgeek. you can check the article out here.
- Death Star Bluetooth Speaker on acrylic stand
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Wirelessly stream music from up to 30 ft. away
- Compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, and 2.1+EDR enabled devices
- Auto-link button for fast, easy Bluetooth setup
- Also plays audio from devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack (cable included)
- Speaker lights up when in use
- You can charge the speaker while listening
- LED charging indicator light
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (a charge lasts up to 8 hours)
- Charges via micro USB (cable included)
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x ~ 4 1/2″ wide x ~ 4 1/2″ deep
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Note: Does not include Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser