Hah! Are you a fan of the Star Wars franchise? To all you geeks out there, heres a really cool speaker. Check out this iHome Death Star Bluetooth Speaker. Personally i think its a very interesting set to place at home. Im a true Lego fan and have been collecting Lego Star Wars and of course, the iconic Lego Death Star. But I really did not expect to see the iHome Death Star Speaker, which exceeded my expectations for nice display piece. Here are the specs from thinkgeek. you can check the article out here.
- Death Star Bluetooth Speaker on acrylic stand
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Wirelessly stream music from up to 30 ft. away
- Compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, and 2.1+EDR enabled devices
- Auto-link button for fast, easy Bluetooth setup
- Also plays audio from devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack (cable included)
- Speaker lights up when in use
- You can charge the speaker while listening
- LED charging indicator light
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (a charge lasts up to 8 hours)
- Charges via micro USB (cable included)
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x ~ 4 1/2″ wide x ~ 4 1/2″ deep
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Note: Does not include Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser